Welcome to Cledara!
We are an all-in-one SaaS management tool that helps manage your software subscriptions.
Your team uses Cledara to:
- Provide you with access to the software you need
- Keep the company safe and compliant by discovering all the software used
- Automate tasks for the Finance team such as invoices matching
- Provide better reporting on software spend to support budget setting exercises
- Save costs on software by identifying and reducing unused software and seats
To get started with Cledara, there are 2 things you have to do:
1. Set up your user account
Accept the invite to join your workspace. You will receive an invitation to join Cledara via email. Click the link to accept the invitation and create your user account.
2. Connect your mailbox to Cledara
Cledara can automatically pick up your software invoice straight from your inbox. Click here to see how to set up the integration.
Common actions you'll take on applications
Applications make up your team's software stack. You can get an overview of all the tools your company uses in the Applications tab.
To manage these tools, here are the most common actions you can take:
If the tool you want to get access to already exists in Cledara:
Common tasks in Cledara
If you create an application, you become an Application Owner. You will be in charge of the application and within it, the cards, payments, and invoices of the service provider.
Here are the common tasks you will have in Cledara:
If your team uses Engage to survey how much your tools are used, there might be actions to take on your device to implement the feature.
Your Admins will let you know what actions you need to take. Once you are clear what you need to do, here are the step-by-step guides: