We've outlined some troubleshooting steps for the most common issues that you may run into when logging into your Cledara account.
You're not receiving the SMS verification code
This could be an issue with your mobile phone carrier or the device itself.
To rule this out, please first try the below steps. After each step is completed, please try again to receive the code.
- Restart your device: First, remove the SIM and battery, then re-insert them and turn ON the handset. This will refresh the network.
- Insert the SIM card into a different device.
- Check if there are any software/firmware updates needed for the device itself. If yes, please complete the update/s.
- Clear the device's memory.
- Reach out to your network carrier to see if they have any restrictions in place, or ask them to update the SIM card if needed.
- Check your Spam folder on your SMS application (if applicable).
If the code is still not received, contact us at email@example.com to let us know!
You can't follow the email invitation link
The invitation link may have expired either because too much time has passed since it was sent, or because you have already clicked the link and begun, but not completed, the sign-up flow.
If you have never clicked the link
Please ask a team member with an Admin role in Cledara to resend the invitation link. They can see the instructions in this article.
If you began the sign-up flow but didn't complete it the first time
Please access Cledara directly via this link. From here, click the button and follow the login flow as normal. You can also reset your password in this flow, if needed.
You've changed your phone number
If you are a User, Finance user, or Compliance user
The Admins in your workspace can reset your phone number in your Member details page:
Through Edit > Profile > Reset phone number, they can send you an email to register and verify your new phone number on Cledara:
If you are an Admin
The Primary Contact in your workspace can reset your phone number in your Member details page, following the same steps above.
If you are the Primary Contact
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for our assistance.
We will send a verification SMS code to the phone number that is currently registered on your Cledara account. Once you have confirmed this code to us, we will update your phone number right away.
If you no longer have access to your old phone number, we will verify your request through other means.