Google Workspace Admins can automatically deploy the Engage extension on all the Google Chrome browsers in the company. To do so:
- Access your Google admin portal and head to Devices > Chrome > Apps & extensions > Users & browsers.
- Select the top-level organizational group to apply Engage to your entire team.
- From the yellow floating widget at the bottom right, click on the Chrome icon to open Chrome Web Store:
Chrome Web Store will appear as a pop-up.
Search for Cledara Engage, click on the result, and click Select:
Under Installation policy, select Force install. You can also opt to pin it to the browser toolbar.
- Click Save at the top right of the page.
- Cledara Engage will now be installed across your team's browser.
Invite your team to log into their Chrome browser with their work email, if they are not already. They can do this here.
If they are logged into their Chrome browser with their personal email and would like to keep it that way, invite them to log into Engage directly with their Cledara account so the extension knows which workspace to send the surveyed data to.