With Request Access,
- Team members can request access to the software they need within Cledara
- Application owners can manage all access requests in one place
You’ll be able to give your teams access to the right software tools, every time. Less admin, more control, and a better experience for both users and admins.
How to use Request Access?
In Applications > Overview > Request Access, users can request access to any tool added to Cledara.
Once a user sends a request, the application owner receives an email and sees the request in My Tasks.
By clicking on View request, you can evaluate the request and take any of the following actions:
- Approved: As the app owner, you will have to visit the vendor website to grant access to or add a seat for your team member.
Pro tip: If your team member needs a card for the application, you will have to create a supplementary card for them.
- Declined: If you do not want to execute the request, or if it is not necessary to grant them access.
- Later: If you do not want to take an action yet and would like to come back later.
Once the request has been approved or declined, the requester will receive an email confirming the outcome. They will also see it in the Overview tab of that application.