Cledara Engage turns timestamps and names of software and users into valuable insights that will help you evaluate the software that you currently subscribe to.
To do so, we organize the surveyed data into 3 tabs to offer analysis from different angles:
In this tab, you get an overview of SaaS usage for every application that you have on Cledara.
You will be able to see whether the applications are actively accessed by your team, and how many users in the team are using each app.
- If the status icon is green, that means the app has been accessed in the last 30 days.
- If the status icon is red, that means the last time the app was accessed was more than 30 days ago.
- If the status icon is grey, that means we have not received any data from the sites. This could happen if users access a downloaded software instead of using it via their browser.
When you click on an application, you will be able to see more information about the app itself, including what it is for, the amount you have spent in the current month, and the annual budget set for this app.
Furthermore, you will have a list of users who have accessed the app, and how much they have visited the site in the past 30 days.
In this tab, you will be able to see SaaS usage on a user basis.
- If the status icon is green, that means the user has used at least one software added on Cledara in the last 30 days.
- If the status icon is red, that means the last time the user accessed any of the added software was more than 30 days ago.
- If the status icon is grey, that means we have never received data from this user. It could be that they have not installed the extension, or that they have logged out of their account.
When you click on a user, you can see a list of software they have used. The great thing is, you will also be able to see the number of days they have used each app over the last 30 days, and how many apps they have not accessed at all for a month.
In this tab, you can see the usage of the software that hasn’t been added to Cledara.
With just 2 clicks, you will be able to add the application to your stack, add a comment, or dismiss the data.
You will also be able to export the list for further analysis with your team.