There are three different roles that a user can have at Cledara. Each role has its own set of capabilities, let’s see them:
This role is best for almost all employees. A regular user is a team member that can:
- see all the subscriptions in a company
- request new subscriptions
- access the details of subscriptions they are owners of, including the virtual card used for that subscription, but not others
- not see the dashboard, the transactions screen, or settings.
A user can be set as a team member or team manager. This will help if you set approval flows as team managers are able to approve new applications requests and changes requested by members of the team they manage.
A Compliance user has the same rights as a regular user.
Additionally, they are able to view and edit compliance questions in the Compliance tab, perfect for your legal or compliance team.
A finance member's capabilities are between the user and admin; they have visibility over everything but cannot approve new apps or changes, or make major account modifications.
- view financial information and analytics, including the Dashboard, Engage, and Compliance
- access the Transaction tab and generate exports for your accounting software
- manage Xero integration
- edit the Xero settings and Accounting tab in every application
Admins have access to all the functionalities and capabilities plus admin privileges, which include:
- Invitation rights: they can add and eliminate regular users in the platform
- Permission rights: they can approve purchases and budget changes requests
- Premium view rights: they may see all data on the platform
If an admin ever needs to reach out to us, we will be able to handle all requests as he has the greatest level of access, whilst a user or a finance member might need an admin’s approval for certain requests.