Whenever you go into an app that you have already set up, you will be presented with the following tabs:
Let’s see what we will find in each tab:
- In the “Overview” tab, you will be able to see the main details of the app: why is it being used, what is it and how much it is being spent on it. Here you can make changes to the budget, the app details as well as manage the card associated with the subscription.
- The “Payments” tab gathers all the transactions that take place for the payment of the app. That is when funds are pulled into the card, when the charge is made by the merchant and when funds are pushed back to your main account.
- In “Attachments” you can check and upload any files you may want to upload in regards to this app. For example, a copy of the contract signed with the provider or instructions on how to use the app within your organization.
- The “Change history” tab will show you a summary of all the changes that have taken place regarding the app creation and the budget. If someone requests a budget change or does it directly, it will be shown there next to his name.
- Under “Xero settings” you will be able to determine how the transactions related to this app appear in your Xero account as well as whether they should appear at all.
- In the “Compliance” tab, the related information will be gathered for quick and easy access for the interested parties.
- In the “Other” tab you can set a GL code or cost centre to this app which will appear in the .csv file if you export your transactions.
Note that the “Xero settings” tab will only appear if you have the Xero integration set up, and the “Compliance ” tab will depend on the plan you have and the activation of the compliance feature.