The cost of card issuance is included in your plan, which means issuing a card does not incur any additional costs.
Articles in this section
- How to refer Cledara to a friend
- Where is my money held and is it safe?
- How is Cledara regulated?
- How many cards and applications can I have?
- How are rewards points calculated?
- Are rewards points calculated on the spend include VAT?
- Is there a limit to the number of rewards points that I can earn?
- What type of card is a Cledara card?
- What is a virtual card?
- How much does it cost to issue a virtual card?