No, the virtual card is automatically activated when you generate it.
Articles in this section
- Where is my money held and is it safe?
- How is Cledara regulated?
- How many cards can I have?
- How are rewards points calculated?
- Is there a limit to the number of rewards points that I can earn?
- Are rewards points calculated on the spend including or excluding VAT?
- What type of card is a Cledara card?
- What is a virtual card?
- How much does it cost to issue a virtual card?
- How long does it take to issue a virtual card?