It’s a virtual Mastercard Debit card. Cledara provides debit cards, rather than prepaid like many other fintech companies as we find that many more merchants accept debit cards, meaning you can use your Cledara Mastercard in more places.
Articles in this section
- Where is my money held and is it safe?
- How is Cledara regulated?
- How many cards can I have?
- How are rewards points calculated?
- Is there a limit to the number of rewards points that I can earn?
- Are rewards points calculated on the spend including or excluding VAT?
- What type of card is a Cledara card?
- What is a virtual card?
- How much does it cost to issue a virtual card?
- How long does it take to issue a virtual card?