Cledara cards are virtual Mastercard Debit cards. Cledara provides debit cards, rather than prepaid ones as we see that many more merchants accept debit cards, which means you can use your Cledara Mastercards in more places.
Articles in this section
- Where is my money held and is it safe?
- How is Cledara regulated?
- How many cards and applications can I have?
- How are rewards points calculated?
- Are rewards points calculated on the spend include VAT?
- Is there a limit to the number of rewards points that I can earn?
- What type of card is a Cledara card?
- What is a virtual card?
- How much does it cost to issue a virtual card?
- How long does it take to issue a virtual card?