For the transactions that took place before the integration was activated, you will just have to press a button next to the transaction on Cledara to push the information to Xero.
Articles in this section
- Using approval flow
- What does it mean that Cledara is integrated to Gmail?
- Setting up automatic invoice capture with Gmail
- What does it mean that Cledara is integrated to Xero?
- Will I have to manually enter into Xero the transactions that happened before the integration was activated, or does the integration allow us to determine the dates?
- Integrating with Xero
- How often does the Xero integration sync?