Once your money is received by Cledara, it will appear in your account straight away. The time it takes to reach Cledara depends on the currency and your method of sending the transfer:
- GBP payments sent by Faster Payments will normally be available in your Cledara account within 2 minutes, but it can take up to 2 hours. If you send GBP with Bacs, it may take up to 3 working days for the transfer to be received.
- EUR payments should be sent by SEPA Credit Transfer (SCT) and are usually received the next working day if sent in the morning, or two days later if sent in the afternoon. If your bank supports instant SEPA, your funds will arrive within moments.
If the funds do not appear your account after 3 working days
Many parties are involved in making your transfers happen, but the first thing you need to check is that your transfer instructions are correct:
- The beneficiary name and address match that of your company
- You are sending the same currency as the destination account
- You used the correct BIC for the currency you are sending
If any of the above details are not correct, your funds likely will not reach us. Please reach out to your bank to call back the transfer, and initiate a new one with the correct details after that.
If everything looks good but you still can't see the funds, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your transfer confirmation.