Are you in the midst of signing up? Or maybe planning ahead and getting your documentation ready for the signup? We know that gathering the necessary documents can be challenging at times, so our team is always here to help you every step of the way.
To get started with Cledara, you will need to first provide the following documentation:
We look for documents from official databases that shows us:
- Basic company info
- List of executive directors
- Main shareholders that hold more than 25% of the shares directly or indirectly
Depending on your country, you might be able to find the above information in:
- Extracts from the national company register and UBO register
- Annual returns of your company
- Confirmation statements of your company
Kindly send us the most recent copy of the documents, preferably those that are published within the past year so we can work on the most updated information of your company.
If documents from official databases are not available, we also accept the following documentation that is verified by an external accountant or lawyer.
- Capitalization tables
- Organization charts
- Register of Members
- Register of Shares
We rely on the signature of an independent lawyer or signature to authenticate the information of the self-reporting documents.
Passport photo page or front and back of National ID that:
- is not expired
- is eligible and not too blurry
- has all 4 corners visible
- has minimal glare or shadows
- has all information shown
All information is collected for review purposes only and will remain confidential.